Friday, June 25, 2010

20100625

First off, I refuse to acknowledge Michael Jackson.
....dangit.


Are you willing to sacrifice the life of your child or lover to support a war?
This question was taken from "25 Questions that provoke thought".
Sauce.


I'd like to answer this question. My "lover" joined the Army. He joined the Army to fight for the United States of America, to fight for every citizen's freedom. I didn't "sacrifice" him. He chose to answer the higher calling of the military. He chose to give your sons and daughters, your mothers and fathers, your sisters and brothers the freedoms you take for granted every day.

This is now going to branch off into a tangent about the Westboro Baptist Church. Does anyone else find it funny that they exercise their right to free speech but it's the "fag sin" soldiers that give them that right. That shit doesn't happen in Korea, because no one has rights there. But hey, be my guest move to fucking Korea. Another thing about WBC, they use computers and internet as propaganda, right? ( Really? ) A homosexual invented the computer. :]

Irony.
I has it.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

I didn't sacrifice anything. He sacrificed everything.

Thank a veteran.

No comments:

Post a Comment